martedì 7 febbraio 2012

Look ## 32


 AVATAR : AL Vulo - Jessy * queen of the night complete avatar designer* NEW

Jessy avatar included:

2 skin made by [Al Vulo! Skin]
3 shape taller, small and normal by [Al Vulo! Skin]
1 pair of eyelashes
1 pair of eyes by [Al Vulo! Skin]
1 pair of Earring by [{*I <3 FashiOn*}] J
1 necklace by [{*I <3 FashiOn*}] J
1 pair of nails(two different size ) [{*I <3 FashiOn*}]
1 bracelat  by [{*I <3 FashiOn*}] J
1 pair of Spike boots by[{*I <3 FashiOn*}] J(alpha layer included)
1 blu leopard dress by  [Retro']
1 blu garter by [Retro']
1 hair by [Mina hair]
1 hairbase(tattoo layer) by [Mina hair]

POSE: [GOLA] -HuD- 10 Schoolgirl Poses  Pose for sale is singular or with HUD   NEW

POSE: [GOLA] Pose nails for bloggers NEW
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento