sabato 30 giugno 2012

Look ## 185

Hello my little hearts,
I dedicated this post to the sea since it is hot;a swimsuit [Tentacio ] for beautiful walks,combined with these jewels[ i <3 fashion ] [Bens & Beauty] that are beautiful and bright as the summer,this post is always a nice mix between the various events that we can enjoy the best of sl;I enjoy always trying to create the look that suggest...I hope more are to your liking: D !!!!See you next look for I have many things to show you yet, a big kiss your Susy❤❤❤  





SKIN : * BeciLia * -stuff in stock-

HAIR : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Violet V1 HairStyle/Black-White


TATTO : M U N I Q U E.  Cross tattoo v.1  NEW


SET JEWELS : {*I <3FashiOn*}Striped Multicolor SetNEW


BRACIALETS : ~Pepper~ Summer Bracelets - NEW


SUNGLASSES : *.JULYs.* Summer Special Glasses NEW


DRESS : *Tentacio* go to beach perfect wardrobe

RING : ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Line Ring for -stuff in stock-




                                                       Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento