mercoledì 4 luglio 2012

Look ## 189

Hello my little hearts,
new release of AlVulo *_______* wonderful !!!! A beautiful bikini gift for you from Boom,
new hair Catwa ;how many beautiful things, I now go to the beach you doing?
With this bag of Tea Time ...I will look at me look great all!!!!
See you next look for I have many things to show you yet, a big kiss your Susy❤❤❤ 







SKIN : :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ Fatpack bronze ] NEW

HAIR : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Amanda HairStyle/Black-White NEW

EYES : [ S H O C K ] Blogger Pack #7 (Abduction eyes) NEW


EARRINGS : [EY:NO]Gem Hoops (texture change) NEW

BIKINI : *BOOM* Ellio Bikini (American Flag) Gift

BAG : WHITE MUSIC BAG -poses *Tea Time* (mesh-rsz) NEW

FEET : Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

POSE : PURPLE POSE


                                       Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento