sabato 7 luglio 2012

Look ## 191


Hello my little hearts,
Today I show you the new releases of GIZZA ,and for the first time on my blog for new releases EXxEsS,new set of nails and jewels I LOVE FASHION....I also liked the news today?
See you next look for I have many things to show you yet, a big kiss your Susy❤❤❤ 


 





SKIN : [ Al Vulo! ]- julia * black cleavage bronze NEW

HAIR : /Wasabi Pills/ Alice Mesh Hair - Reds Pack NEW
            eXxEsS Mesh Hair : VEELA Fatpack

DRES: GizzA- TUTU [Exquisite Peacock] NEW
             GizzA - TUTU [Dark Fairy] NEW

FEET : Slink Ladies Mesh Barefeet (Static) Pointe

SET : {*I <3FashiOn*} Amygee Set (fatpack)

POSE : PURPLE POSE



                                                          Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento