lunedì 9 luglio 2012

Look ## 192

Hello my little hearts,
another new brand appears on my blog I talk about,LEGAL INSANITY;things very tasty!!
This beautiful staircase behind me is one of the last creations PURPLE POSE :q___
New hair as well for the girl who worship DURA *___*
See you next look for I have many things to show you yet, a big kiss your Susy❤❤❤ 

 
 

SKIN : [ Al Vulo! ]-julia * mauve bronze NEW

HAIR : /Wasabi Pills/  Megan Mesh Hair -  NEW

NAILS : ...:::Scrub:::... Zip Nails 

SHOES :  - INSECT SLIPON *Tea Time* MESH/Female NEW

BAG : GRAY MUSIC BAG -poses *Tea Time* (mesh-rsz) NEW

SHIRT : LI - Jimi shirt hate me NEW

PANTS :  *HolliPocket* Girly Girl Jeans-Javachip Event NEW

EARRINGS : [ef] - Fume Wave Earrings NEW

PIERCINGS : [ef] - Double Brow Piercing NEW

NECKLACE : [ef] - Ancient Aztec Culture Necklace - Mini Pack Version (F) NEW

ALL POSE : PURPLE POSE NEW



SKIN : [ Al Vulo! ]-julia * mauve bronze NEW

HAIR :   DURA *Dura-Girl*37  FATNEW 
 
DRESS :LI - Faye loose dress lick me NEW

SANDALS : Slink Mia Wedges Tan

SET : {*I <3FashiOn*} Amygee Set NEW

ALL POSE : PURPLE POSE NEW



                      Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento