mercoledì 5 settembre 2012

Look ## 209


Hello my little hearts, 
I have many things to show you, maybe they sent me some more time, but I dislike so here they are! But the skin I'm wearing today is new just out Al Vulo I Love You !!!
See you next look for I have many things to show you yet, a big kiss your Susy❤❤❤  Enjoy It! ;)


   



SKIN : [ Al Vulo! ]- Julia * natural light brow cacoa NEW

HAIR : V. African Headwrap

EARRINGS : MONS..:: Bens Beauty ::.. / Elena2 Earrings

DRESS : [LeeZu] Mali Dress /india

RING : ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Spiral Rings (texture change stone) NEW

EYES : [ Al Vulo! ] * Reflection Aqua

FEET : Slink Ladies Mesh Barefeet (Static) Tiptoes

 POSE :   PURPLE POSES   NEW


ALL MAKE UP/LIPGLOSS :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ Fatpack Cacoa ] NEW



                                Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum   







  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento