giovedì 6 settembre 2012

Look ## 211

Hello my little hearts,
I went on a tour of  THE DRESSING ROOM and COLABOR 88
and no I did not buy me anything ehmmmm ^_^ I am very excited and wanted to share it with you. See you next look for I have many things to show you yet, a big kiss your Susy❤❤❤ Enjoy It! ;)






































SKIN : Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica - Tesea TDR

HAIR : ""D!va"" Hair "Manon"(Citrine) C88

EARRINGS : ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Many Hoop Earrings NEW

DRESS : Ricielli Mesh TDR - Diva Jumpsuit //darkteal TDR

RING : Color.Me.H.O.F [PyramidRing[Gold] TDR

SHOES : N-core TRIUMPH "Fatpack 14 colors" NEW

BAG : MONS [MESH] Cute Hand Bag (TDRblue OLD)

POSE :  PURPLE POSES ALICE NEW




                                Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum   

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento