mercoledì 12 marzo 2014

Look 1 "2014 Whore Couture 3 - Luck of the Irish Gacha



Hello my  little hears, I begin today with the introduce
with two active events at this time.
I left the lm to be able to go directly from here.
I thank my friends Ramon [ ...:::Scrub:::... Owner and Creator] & Spagna  .
A big hug Susy 
 

Shape: al vulo!- Alena shape curves 
Skin: al vulo!- Alena*  bad girl - black claveage porcelain
Hair: ::Exile:: Groove Theory: Blacks
Eyes: [ S H O C K ] Eyes On Me (MESH) Gacha
Piercing: [ S H O C K ] Kiss My Spikes - XXX - Piercings (Unisex) RARE

                                ↑   Luck of the Irish Gacha MARCH 12-31,2014  ↑


Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS

GLOVES: ...::: Scrub :::... Like a Num Gloves-3METAL- LiquidMesh3 COLORS
COLLAR: ...::: Scrub :::... Like a Nun Collar SILVER 3 COLORS


TATTOO: !::Wicked Tattoos::! - Demonology Tattoo
DRESS: G O L A: MeshDress
SHOES: N-core TRIUMPH "One Voice Edition"





                                      Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento