martedì 22 aprile 2014

Look 5 100 Block still continues ^_^



Hello my little hearts, today I want to tell you about this show call 100 Block
I've searched a lot for this land and I dore that there are a lot of nice things,
In this post I'll show you the brands that I love and I'm talking about Scrub Schock - D-Style
 
Thanks for the support to all designers
                                                                   A big hug Susy




Skin: al vulo!- [Celestial] - [ Soft and purple Milk TDR ]
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Eyes: [ S H O C K ] Eyes On Me (MESH) Gacha
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS
Top: D-Style - Suki Tank w.HUD/ [100 Block]
PantsD-Style - Punky Pants w.HUD/Black  [100 Block]
Shoes: ...::: Scrub :::... the old trunk Silver/Gold/Bronze [100 Block]
Cuffs: [ bubble ] Gacha Cuffs Fatpack RARE Krave Inc Exclusives
Nails: [ S H O C K ] Slink Glam Rock Nails [100 Block]
Ring:[MANDALA]
 Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum  

         


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento